All Smartdhome products are made with extreme care, using materials with a high technological content.
Every single component is subjected to strict quality controls.
Smartdhome ensures flawless machining of materials and perfect functionality under normal conditions of use.
Smartdhome guarantees all products for defects due to materials and workmanship, for a period of:
- 2 years from date of purchase, unless agreed otherwise at time of purchase
Without prejudice to the non-applicability of the warranty set forth below.
The warranty conditions and our responsibilities towards the same are as follows:
The warranty is limited to defects in material or workmanship: this will involve the repair or replacement of defective parts, without the possibility of return or price reduction.
The guarantee is not applicable in the following cases and in the parts listed:
- Removing the label of the product bearing the identification code and serial number;
- Installation and / or misuse of the product;
- Modifications or repairs carried out by unauthorized third parties;
- Defects or damages that may arise due to accidents;
- Breakage or damage to the connecting devices (cables, connectors, etc.).
- Scratches or damage to plastic surfaces as a result of normal use of the product;
Smartdhome is not liable in any way for problems or damage caused by any ancillary equipment not provided by Smartdhome, which are connected to or used with the supplied products.
Smartdhome will not in any way be responsible for any accidents or damage caused by the use or misuse of any Smartdhome Ltd product.
A receipt or other proof of purchase is required for warranty to commence on date of purchase. Without this proof, your warranty commences from the date of manufacture, indicated on the product label (The first two digits of the serial number identifies the year, the second two the week of production).
Our technical team will undertake a thorough examination of any faulty products to determine whether misuse a factor and whether or not this invalidates any warranty.
Carriage charges will apply as follows:
- Customer covers carriage costs for returning products to be repaired under warranty.
- Carriage for returning products to customer, after warranty repair, covered by Smartdhome.
- All carriage charges for products out of warranty covered by customer.
In the event that it becomes necessary to return a product for repair, use the original packaging or a suitable equivalent for transport. Please send the complete product, all the accessories and the following references:
- Name and contact details.
- Brief description of the problem.
- Proof of purchase.
18 Model Farm, Combs, Stowmarket, Suffolk IP14 2JG
For all warranty repairs, there will be a complete functional test of products. For products out of warranty, this will be carried out where feasible.
Products received for repair where no fault is found will be returned at the customers expense.
For ‘out of warranty’ repairs, we will contact the customer to communicate the total cost of repair.
The warranty period for repairs carried out is six months for any parts replaced.