Smart use of Surplus PV Generation
The MyVirtuoso Home PV Balancer allows diversion of excess energy production to a resistive load, such as a hot water tank.
The system measures PV production, the actual usage in the home, and calculates the surplus. The Gateway is then programmed to divert surplus electrical energy to the resistive heating element (and/or other devices).
- Part of a wider Home Automation system, including heating control, lighting control and security cameras;
- Use up your surplus PV generated electricity instead of exporting to the grid;
- Remotely monitor and control the system using your smartphone or tablet;
- Manually switch-on your hot water, and other devices, remotely via the APP homepage:
- View a graphical representation of consumption and production data on the APP;
- Easy to install and use;
- See Downloads tab for PV Balancer manual.
Follow the link to purchase the MyVirtuoso Home PV Balancer Kit or other devices: